A different gym

I had an errand to run in another town today, so I visited a different gym in the franchise.  It was good and bad (not bad, really, just different).

Good:  Spacious changing rooms, I really liked the locker room, and the shower stalls had little hanger shelves in them for soap and shampoo!  Loved those!

Different:  The stationary bike was a little different from the ones at my home gym (at least the control screen was; the rest was the same).

Bad:  No overhead fans!  It was very hot while I was on the bike; probably doesn't help that all the cardio equipment is at the back of the space, farthest from the door.

Regardless, I would happily go to this one again.  I plan to try other locations as well; I have a membership that allows me to use any location, and I intend to visit other gyms.

Today I ended up doing half an hour on the exercise bike, at Level 10.  I watched Ironman Australia from 2013 on my iPad while pedaling.  It makes the time go by a little faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym day, Nov 25

Made it to the gym early this morning! It opened at 7 and I was there around 7:30 or so. I did 45 min on the elliptical at level 10, then de...