I made it to the gym two days in a row! This was at a different location - not my "home gym". 45 min on the exercise bike (upright version - I can't use the stationary recumbent bikes because they irritate an old tailbone injury). This place had much nicer showers and changing rooms than my regular gym!


I am getting up to speed with the iTrackBites iPhone app.  The scale this morning rewarded me with a loss.  I am now within one pound of my most recent low.  I still have two weeks of meetings; I'm hoping I can hit my 10% and 25 lb loss before my membership is up on Dec. 1.

I also managed to close all 3 activity rings on my Apple watch, two days in a row now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym day, Nov 25

Made it to the gym early this morning! It opened at 7 and I was there around 7:30 or so. I did 45 min on the elliptical at level 10, then de...