Gym day, Nov 25

Made it to the gym early this morning! It opened at 7 and I was there around 7:30 or so. I did 45 min on the elliptical at level 10, then decided to try the arc trainer. Last time I tried the arc trainer, it felt like it shredded my bad knee. This time I did 5 minutes, and I think I was at level 12. I'm not very clear on the settings on this machine. It was much more difficult, however, until I played with some buttons (the 12 was a 30, not sure if it was time or intensity). I finished my 5 minutes, however, and if it doesn't bother my knee, I'll go for a bit longer next time. I will definitely close all 3 activity rings on my Apple watch today, too - two of them are finished already, and I have over 8000 steps!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym day, Nov 25

Made it to the gym early this morning! It opened at 7 and I was there around 7:30 or so. I did 45 min on the elliptical at level 10, then de...