Things have been a little busy around here for the last week and a half or so.  Most of this centers around hubby starting a new job.  I had to finish weaving a project on a floor loom that was in my bedroom, and move the loom to the basement (which also required clearing out a space for it in the basement...) so he can have a workspace in the bedroom.  That took several days.

I decided to cancel my Weight Watchers membership (mostly due to cost), and continue with an app that also tracks points.  I then proceeded to eat out of control for about 3 days; up 3 pounds to pay for that.  I'm back on track today, and also hit the gym.  40 min on the elliptical, and feeling good about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym day, Nov 25

Made it to the gym early this morning! It opened at 7 and I was there around 7:30 or so. I did 45 min on the elliptical at level 10, then de...