The streak continues!

Gym Day #5! The streak continues!
This one was actually in the evening. I had a very busy day, but a lot of it was driving and sitting. (Shopping, and attended a children's birthday party with the grandson.) About 5:30PM I started feeling antsy, and ended up going to a local franchise - ours closes at 7PM on weekends. I had a short (25 min) but fairly intense elliptical session (pushed the speed) and felt much better for it.
I was still up 2 lbs this morning, due to free food at hubby's work on Friday, and take-out food (and birthday party food) yesterday. Need to get that back on track today. Pushing to get below 260 by Thanksgiving, and below 250 for Christmas. There, I said it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gym day, Nov 25

Made it to the gym early this morning! It opened at 7 and I was there around 7:30 or so. I did 45 min on the elliptical at level 10, then de...